Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Never Would Have Thought It

I don't think many of us would have ever thought it would happen, but I am so glad it did. Ministry and cross-country moves can take us anywhere. It took us to NEHBC in Humble, Texas for what has now been 9 years. My little brother was in high school when I got married. His life certainly wasn't all planned out. Over time, the Lord has seen fit to move him and his precious wife around the corner from our house. Our lives are intertwined......they love our kids, he helps me when Nathan is out of town, they babysit (hallelujah!), we hang out, we worship and serve the Lord together. It's a great life. I have so enjoyed seeing how the Lord has continued to work in the Linos and Parkers to allow us to have such a wonderful relationship. I pray we have many more years of the same with lots of amazing memories. We love you D&J!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...