Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One of the Perks

I am currently enjoying one of the perks of my husband's job. So fun. I left three-fourths of my job at home and I get to hear my husband speak without distractions. Rare. This is why we are here in the Baltimore cold. We enjoyed the company of Calvary Baptist Church tonight where Nathan shared just part of his passion to have a missionary's heart for the lost. He was obedient to share about the vast lostness that can be overcome by the Gospel. I am always encouraged and ususally convicted when he shares. The Lord has gifted him to be able to effectively communicate the heart of God. It is something that I treasure and love about him. I am looking forward to many more years of supporting him and travelling alongside him as the Lord leads us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...