Wednesday, November 25, 2009


The preparations are in full force for our 2009 Thanksgiving. Because of our busy schedule leading up to tomorrow, we chose to stay home and have people to our home this year. There will be 17 of us gathered around the table (well two are just too small to do much of anything) and it promises to be a memorable event. There will be new faces, old faces, and plenty of young ones.

I am thankful for many things this year............and I know I cannot list them all.
String Bean
loving husband
a house that has not burned like two others this past week
constant friends
sweet Samoosa
technology - sounds weird, but it keeps me sane sometimes
memories
Girly Girl
back on a mission trip
safety
Toads and his details
my eternal reservation
and much, much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...