Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Poor Fourth Kid

At this point, our poor fourth child is fortunate that we even remembered that she turned one year old in June. There are times that you would think she gets the raw end of the deal and I have felt guilty about it at times. But honestly, there is only so much you can do. I did manage to get some one year photographs taken only 2 days after her birthday back in June. I am just now getting them out. She did have a party with two of her little friends (pictures another time, please) and she definitely does not go without. String Bean is such a sweet little snuggle bug. I just want to scoop her up all the time. Her little personality is really showing now. She now loves her Daddy - which he will tell you has not always been the case - and she can throw a real fit. She is just wonderful. Here are a few of her pictures that helped us capture these precious times.









2 comments:

  1. Those are precious! I don't think I'd noticed how long that pretty hair had grown till now. And that sweet grin is wonderful! Happy Birthday String Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I saw your kids (which I recognized from this blog) the other day in Chik-fil-A. I looked around for you but didn't see you. I guess they were there with someone else. Would have loved to have had a chance to see you. Your kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...