Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back and Hopefully More Often

I am back in the land of the blog. So much has happened since my last post. We have worked hard, been to convention, done Disney, travelled some, gotten some good pool time in, had big life happenings and now we are off again. I hope to be blogging more regularly as the summer winds down. Next post.....probably one of the most exciting of the summer. Girly Girl is going on her first 'big girl' mission trip. The kids and I left today to drive to visit the cousins and leave three of the four for a few days. Girly Girl and I will head out in the morning to meet up with our team in Oklahoma. We are so excited to get up there and be a part of what God is doing in and through our team. I can't wait for Campbell to be an active part of it. She is fired up!

Thank you Aunty Kerith and Uncle Brad for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...