Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Females You Just Don't Hear About

gendercide
gender-selective mass killing - the deliberate extermination of persons of a particular sex


I realize that I live in my 'four kids, suburban, 5 mile radius' world, but I like to think I keep up with some of what's going on in the world. I do watch the Fox News ticker. The information in these articles on the gendercide of females is staggering. You just don't hear about the millions of little baby girls that are either aborted or murdered upon birth simply because they are not male. My world is so insulated that this horrific information does not filter down to me. The problem is, as stated in Mohler's article, that the 'Western media have generally resisted any direct coverage of the horror' so it is not filtering down to most of America. Please read Dr. Mohler's article as well as the investigative report by The Economist to start educating yourself on this tragedy.

Ohh, how I love my one boy and three little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...