Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Must Have for Little Guys

Probably the top vote getter for the best thing Santa left in our stockings a few months ago.......this CD for String Bean. 26 Alphabet Bible Verse Chorus Songs is in the Higer Learning Series by Thingamakid. Works like a charm....we hop in the van and everyone asks for String Bean's music. Moments later we are all singing along. 'Do, do, do, do, do all things; Do, do, do do, do all things....without complaining or arguing.' Even the two year old has it down. I am not sure they even realize it is a verse for each letter of the alphabet, but they know the verses. A fun, easy way to get Scripture in their hearts. You can find it online for under $6 and the long-term return is worth far more.

THE ALPHABET SONG & VERSE LIST

A-As For Me and My House

B-Be Kind to One Another

C-Create in Me a Clean Heart

D-Do, Do, Do All Things

E-Even a Child

F-For God So Loved the World

G-Go Into All the World

H-He Will Rejoice

I-I Can Do All Things

J-Jesus Said I Am the Way

K-Keep My Words

L-Love the Lord

M-My Sheep Hear My Voice

N-Not By Might

O-O Give Thanks to the Lord

P-Praise Him for His Might Deeds

Q-Quench Not the Spirit

R-Rejoice in the Lord Always

S-Seek Ye First

T-Teach Me Your Way

U-Unto God Is Born This Day

V-Verily, Verily I Say to You

W-Whenever I Am Afraid

X-eXceeding Great and Precious Promises

Y-You Are the Light of the World

Z-Zion Heard, and Was Glad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...