Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Had To Do This

I had to do this in public (and yes, I already did in private) and this is the most public forum available to me. I must apologize to my husband for my bad attitude and vey unencouraging reaction to him. You see when he told me several months ago that he had decided to preach through Leviticus on Wednesday evenings, the first word out of my mouth was "really??". I know you can hear the tone of my voice in this, like 'are you kidding'. Many people are thinking the same thing and just glad it was his wife who said it.

I was not enthralled with the prospect of journeying through Leviticus. I was wrong. We have taken four weeks thus far to look at the opening chapters of the book that most people would like to just skim through. It has been incredible to see how the Lord has brought it alive and given it so much more meaning in my life of worship to Him. I look forward to seeing where this goes. Tomorrow night is the next step. You can find the series online or using itunes by searching for Nathan Lino. Leviticus....it's not what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...