Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Addition to My World of Lists

There are a number of things that I am intentional about in my life, but reading has not really ever been one. I have always enjoyed a good book, but never set goals or made a list of books that I just had to read. I know it’s good for me and I should have always been more intentional. Well, there’s an app for that. Seriously, it was not until I found the goodreads app that had a reading challenge on it that I made a plan. So my plan is in full force. I am participating in the Around the World in 80 Books challenge. The idea is to read 80 books that are set in different regions of the world so that you are exposed to different cultures, authors, and genres. There are guidelines for how to navigate the world and so far I have been successful. I have enjoyed most all of the books I’ve read so far and am looking forward to reaching my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...