this book but I only have room for a few of the things that impacted me...........
- it showed me more of who God is
- it is a terrific picture into the Muslim woman's world
- it convicted me of my willingness to share the Gospel
- it gave me perspective on my view of what God's people are facing around the globe to take His Word to them
- it broadened my mindset of what darkness the lost Muslim world is shrouded in
In Behind the Veils of Yemen, a female Christ follower tells of her personal experience walking with the One True God and into the lives of the Yemeni women. I originally picked it up as part of my Around the World in 80 Books Challenge because it was based in Yemen. Little did I know how much it would impact my life. I know that the Lord, in His sovereign way, brought it to my reading list more for my heart change rather than a check mark on my challenge.