Thursday, February 25, 2010

At This Moment

Six years ago today at this very moment, I was vacuuming. From that moment on everytime I vacuumed, it would be as a mother. We welcomed our first born, affectionately called Toads, the next day. So many things have changed since that day. As I think of another Houston mom who is today holding her precious two year old as she slips away into the hands of her Creator, I am so grateful for the joy of motherhood that is such a big part of who I am today. My journey as mom has been marked by growth, joy, questions, love, some 'ugggghhhhhh' moments, but not despair like some parents face today. I treasure the bond I have with my children and can only pray that I am faithful to the repsonsbiblity I have to the Lord God as their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...