Saturday, January 24, 2009

Those Good Ol' Summer Days

I am trying my hand at uploading videos. This is not the one I wanted to use, but the 'ideal video' is too large for the host company. The kids had a great time swimming this past summer. Colton is a little water bug. As long as he has goggles, he can go and do as he pleases without assistance. Campbell stuck to her arm floaties for most of the summer until there was about 3 days left in the season. One day, she just decided she did not need them.....only to find out that she did need them. She has not had them on since, but pretty much sticks to the steps. Casssidy, well what can I say, she's a momma's girl and just likes for me to hold her. She was not a fan of the splash pad either. We have joined a new fitness club that will open next week just across the street from our neighborhood. Not only am I looking forward to the excercise benefits, but the pools are to be spectacular. There are indoor and outdoor pools with slides and the beach entry that will be perfect for Cass. Look for more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...